- The lightest, most portable Kickster available
- 60 second set-up
- Pre-attached Poles with elastic
- Perfect for garden and park
- Carry bag included
- Patented - Innovated by QUICKPLAY
QUICKPLAY JUNIOR GOAL 1.5m x 1 - THE ULTIMATE PORTABLE GOAL FOR CHILDREN
The Quickplay Junior Goal is the perfect starter goal for children to practice their shooting, goalkeeping, first touch and ball control. You can use this goal anywhere, from your back garden to down the park. All of the poles come pre-attached with elastic to make it a hassle free assembly process. It can be assembled and disassembled in only 60 seconds!
The Flexi Post System
The Quickplay Junior Goal is designed for durability and portability, with the Patented FLEXI POST system using a combination of steel and fiberglass in the frame. This creates a fast setup, a durable football goal, the ability to pack it down and take anywhere with the slimline carry bag (included).
Who's it for?
This goal is perfect for in the garden / down the park, or as a goal for youngsters aged between 4 and 10. The goal includes 2 strong ground stakes, which makes it perfect for use on grass, whether that's in the garden or down the local playing field.
We designed this goal to be a great starter goal for little footballers whilst being durable and portable. The features that help us achieve this are:
- The quick attach net system uses elastic cord in the back of the net to hold it in place securely and absorb the shocks of a strong strike. This makes the goal last a lot longer than most.
- The white net design makes the goal very visible on a training pitch in all weathers, perfect for children of all levels.
- Pre-attached Poles makes set-up easy and fast.
- The combination of Steel and fibreglass makes this goal durable and usable in all weather conditions.
Why this is different to our Kickster Range?
The Quickplay Junior goal is a much more cost-effective goal for children ages 4-10
The design team focused on keeping it lightweight, durable and safe, whilst making it affordable for a child's first football goal.
The Kickster range is aimed more towards training, coaching with ages 6+ in my mind.
The key difference with the Kickster range is a heavier base frame to take shots of higher speed (Up to 70mph) and the white post frame design makes the goal very visible on a training pitch in all weathers. The best goal for coaches and players of all levels.
European toy safety standard
PASS (Certificate available on request)
Choose the Quickplay Junior goal today, and buy from the official supplier - Quickplay Sport.